Philip Ross was founded in 1946. Our head office is located in the West End of London with a branch office in Bushey.
We have many well established business and private clients. We offer a wide range of legal services both for businesses and individuals with particular experience in the whole spectrum of real estate matters including commercial property, commercial and construction litigation, corporate and company work, corporate recovery, employment, estate planning, family, insolvency, property litigation, remortgaging, residential conveyancing, planning, restructuring and secured lending.
Our legal team has both the experience and the flexibility to provide a wide range of legal services and advice. We deliver a high quality service to a broad range of clients from the UK and overseas. Much of our business comes from personal recommendations from existing clients and professionals. We are a founder member of Cyrus Ross European Group of Law Firms.
Philip Ross & Co is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 54559).
Please contact us for further details of our services.
The international connection
Philip Ross is a founder member of Cyrus Ross European Group of Law Firms, which is an association of law firms throughout Europe. This association provides business clients with a personal service tailored to meet individual requirements on a local or international level in each case provided in the English language.
In Cyrus Ross European Group of Law Firms we have created an organisation which guarantees this bespoke service on a European level.
Please contact us if you have any enquiry relating to Cyrus Ross European Group of Law Firms.
In addition, Philip Ross are able to provide a worldwide service, beyond Europe, using our associations with lawyers across the globe.
Our team at Philip Ross is also diverse and are fluent in many foreign languages enabling communication with our international clients in the language of our choice.
- Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R.3)
- Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP)
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
- Cyrus Ross European Group of Law Firms
- Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- London Solicitors Litigation Association (LSLA)
- Society for Computers and Law (SCL)
- Arab Bankers Association (ABA)
- Arab-British Chamber of Commerce
- Egyptian-British Chamber of Commerce
- The Insolvency Lawyers Association (ILA)
- The Property Litigation Association (PLA)
- The Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP)