Our regulator the Solicitors Regulatory Authority has introduced rules that require solicitors to publish on their website information concerning legal costs and services for certain types of legal work.
Please see below for further information in relation to those matters. However, we are always happy to speak to clients directly to provide them with information in relation to the costs of any other matter which this firm undertakes for clients. There are many other matters that arise which are likely to affect clients and potential clients that fall outside the scope of the circumstances set out below. Every case is different. Once you have provided us with the facts and the key documentation involved, we will provide a written indication of the charges we anticipate will apply to your case.
The Regulations require that information be provided for consumers in relation to the following services our firm provides:
- Purchase of a freehold property
- Purchase of a leasehold property
- Sale of a freehold property
- Sale of a leasehold property
- Employment Claims for Unfair or Wrongful Dismissal
The Regulations require that information be provided for business clients in relation to the following services our firm provides:
- Employment Tribunals involving claims for unfair dismissal or wrongful dismissal
- Debt Recovery up to £100,000.00
Please click on the relevant link above for further information on our fees and the work covered.