Alicia is part of the property investment and finance team and leads the residential team. Her practice is diverse and includes negotiating deals for domestic and offshore clients, acting for a wide variety of finance providers (including mainstream) lenders, private banks and bridging lenders and dealing with the acquisition, disposal, financing and letting of both residential and commercial property.
Her experience in dealing with the needs, concerns and requirements of the offshore investor has led to her developing a niche understanding of dealing with offshore companies (and the financing thereof) and has led to her establishing a network of associates and advisers in other jurisdictions.
She graduated with an LLB in English Law and French Law from King’s College London, and a Master 1 (LLB equivalent) from Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne and is an alumnus of the AJPK (Association des Juristes Panthéon-King’s). Being a fluent French and Greek speaker she has attracted business from Greece, Cyprus and the Middle East acting for both first time and seasoned investors. Through her connections she has developed a strong client base following from the Far East too.
Alicia’s commercial outlook and inclusive and proactive team playing approach has secured some important legal panel memberships for the firm with large estate agencies in London and the South East. She has achieved panel membership with some major lending institutions and challenger banks too and with her team she has earned a reputation in the marketplace for ensuring the transaction proceeds efficiently and effectively. She also acts for various seasoned property investors who have set up their own bridging funds.
Alicia’s expertise includes :-
- Advising offshore banks providing finance secured on prime London properties
- Acquisition, disposal, development and leasing of portfolio of commercial and residential properties for several large private London based property companies and regulated Cypriot funds
- Re-financing large residential and commercial property for portfolios with UK and offshore lending institutions including private banks and specialist, long and short term lenders
- Leasehold purchases subject to enfranchisement claims
- Lease extensions
- Commercial and retail Leases
- De-enveloping of residential properties held in offshore registered vehicles
- Acquisition and disposal of property assets held in corporate wrappers through the sale of shares
Working out, discovering new restaurants and enjoying time with her family
Fluent in Greek and French, basic Italian