Daniel co-founded a successful niche West End London law firm where he was a partner for over twenty years. He now acts for numerous property investors, developers, retail chains and high net worth individuals. Many of his clients have come to regard him as an integral part of their business and consult with him not only on legal matters but also on day to day commercial decisions.
He brings with him substantial experience in all aspects of property law including Commercial and Residential conveyancing, property development, joint venture agreements and secured lending.
He also advises on all aspects of commercial and residential landlord and tenant matters.
Daniel also advises on the housing law and regulations relating to student lettings and houses in multiple occupation and local authority requirements.
His recent deals include:
- Cricklewood Broadway – development comprising the pre-let to Asda of a 37,500 square foot A1 superstore with five floors of new build residential accommodation above.
- Waterloo Road South Bank London SE1 – acquisition of site and subsequent lettings of 25,000 Grade “A” office space with additional eight luxury flats above
- Manchester Square London – purchase of and subsequent lettings of substantial office building
- Hackney Walk – the site assembly of a major urban redevelopment and luxury retail park outlet in Hackney and the lettings of the development.
- The Bluebird Building Kings Road SW3 – acquisition of the building and various re-lettings at that property
- Hawley Crescent Camden NW1 – acquisition and subsequent sale of the Open University Building
- Automotive Industry – various transactions including acquisition as a going concern of various car repair body shops for a substantial automotive chain
- Petrol Stations – acting on the acquisition and subsequent redevelopment of substantial petrol station sites.
- Student Accommodation – advising on the HMO legislation, housing law and tenancy law for developers of purpose built student accommodation for universities.
- Serviced Offices – acquiring both freehold and leasehold central London office buildings for several chains of serviced office providers
Daniel speaks German. Out of work his interests include skiing, tennis and jazz piano. He is married with two daughters.