Gemma is part of the commercial property and development team. She has a broad practice with experience in acquisitions & disposals (including back-to-back transactions), landlord and tenant work, secured lending, planning agreements and general commercial property agreements such as overage and option agreements.
Gemma largely acts on behalf of medium sized developers based in London and the south-east, as well as property traders. She also acts on behalf of high net worth individuals looking after their commercial ventures and investment interests.
Gemma’s transactions include:
- Preparing loan documentation for, and advising, an off-shore investor on its security over UK residential developments.
- Assembling a site for mixed use development on behalf of a developer and dealing with senior debt and mezzanine debt providers.
- The simultaneous purchase and sale of sites throughout London.
- Refinancing extensive commercial property portfolios.
- Land promotion agreements between developers and landowners (acting for either party).
Theatre, Arsenal, travel, running, golf, tennis and squash.