Harry’s understanding of the offshore property investor’s requirements has enabled him to build a niche practice providing a comprehensive and bespoke service. He acts for private investors, joint ventures and lenders based in the UK and offshore on commercial residential transactions and restructuring.
Harry is known for his personal touch whilst being a strong negotiator. Harry has sincerity and a calm and collected approach which clients welcome and ensures the deal is always done.
Harry has a strong international client network and is regularly referred work from law firms and accountancy firms in many foreign jurisdictions to advise and assist their clients with cross border commercial interests in the UK. His particular expertise is in share purchase agreements involving “corporate wrapped” property transactions and in “de-enveloping” corporate wrapped offshore property vehicles in a tax efficient manner to assist his worldwide client base. Harry has acted for significant commercial businesses and high net worth individuals.
Harry supports the corporate team in advising on all property aspects of the transaction.
Harry’s recent deals include :
- Dealing with property aspects of a large European pharmaceutical company for £360m
- £40m residential development in Mayfair
- £22m commercial acquisition in Central London
- £15m residential development in Belgravia
- Advising and acting on behalf of offshore banks funding property acquisitions in the UK
- Acquisition, disposal and redevelopment of a portfolio of commercial properties for a large private London based property company
- Advising on the acquisition of a majority shareholding in a residential development of £30m
Fine wine, visiting art galleries, Chelsea FC.