Rob is a Partner and member of the Real Estate Team whose experience covers varied aspects of commercial property.
Rob acts for established investors and lending institutions, specialising in high-end property investment, development projects, real estate finance and the management of asset portfolios.
This varied experience has helped Rob to facilitate complex transactions in an efficient and commercial manner, understanding the issues of different stakeholders and approaching negotiations with a measured approach to ensure the meeting of deadlines.
Rob’s recent experience includes:
- Purchase of a £15m development sit subsequent sale of part of development of the remaining site
- Negotiating retail development agreements
- Purchase of a £24m development site
- Acting for lending institutions and bridging finance companies on various real estate investments matters and development sites, facilitating matters with the borrower whilst ensuring careful management of lenders’ security.
- Negotiating significant leases of whole and part, including leases with annual rents at circa £250,000 and £425,000.
- Purchase of various commercial and development properties with purchase prices above £10m and GDV significantly higher.
Rob is keen footballer, runner and cyclist and occasional triathlete.