Sofia is a partner working within the commercial property and development team. She has experience in a broad range of work including acquisitions, disposals, planning, negotiating retail leases, pre-lettings and mixed use redevelopment projects.
Sofia acts for high net worth individuals, investors, retailers and developers. She also acts for a number of lenders and deals with securitisation. Sofia is known for her quick thinking and hands on approach as well as her consistent success in getting the deal done.
She graduated from Cambridge University with a senior status law degree, prior to joining Philip Ross Solicitors.
Sofia’s transactions include:-
- Advising on the acquisition of a large mixed use development and negotiating pre-lettings with major retailers and individual lessees.
- Acting on the purchase and disposal of numerous investment properties and related finance work.
- Advising on an 80 unit scheme in the Barking area which included Permitted Development rights. Sofia was involved in acquiring the property, completing a section 106 agreement and disposing of the units.
- Various high end residential acquisitions and disposals in Central London.
- Refinancing large residential and commercial property portfolios with UK and offshore private banks.
- Acted for both landlords and tenants within the leisure industry (including gyms, restaurants and pubs), and negotiated leases within large retail developments and established malls.
- Advised on the acquisition of large investment portfolios comprising over 100 properties.
Sofia enjoys travelling, cooking, cycling, exercising and general wellbeing.