Zoe is a Solicitor working in the Litigation team. Her particular expertise includes a range of employment, commercial litigation and personal injury matters. She also has experience in dealing with property disputes.
Recent cases include:-
1. Reported, high value, complex catastrophic personal injury case involving the important guidance of duty of care of sports coaches, instructors and leaders. Assisted in formulating complex Schedule of Loss based on a wide multiple of disciplines of expert evidence. Extensive trial preparations and negotiations to settle the claim were made just prior to the commencement of a 5 day High Court trial.
2. Employment claims for both employers and employees including Employment Settlement Agreements covering a wide range of employment issues including breach of contract, unfair dismissal, discrimination, restrictive covenants and redundancy. Also experience in attending the Employment Tribunal involving unfair dismissal and discrimination claims. Further experience also includes advising on claims involving personal injury sustained during the course of employment.
3. Extensive experience in settling debt claims. Particular specialism in settling claims bought by Estate Agents for their unpaid commission fees.
4. Experience in acting for and advising developers in judicial and statutory review challenges to planning consents on high value developments.
5. Commercial/residential property disputes involving unpaid service charge disputes, contested lease renewals and dilapidation claims bought by Landlords. Also assisted on claims against both Landlord and Tenants for breach of covenants.
Dining out and exercising