Zoe is a Solicitor specialising in Employment Law (both contentious and non-contentious), however she also has experience in dealing with various commercial disputes.
She has significant experience in dealing with both contentious and non-contentious employment related matters (acting on behalf of both employees and employers) including: –
- Dealing with claims across the spectrum of employment law (including unfair dismissal, race discrimination, sex discrimination, harassment and complex whistleblowing allegations);
- Drafting various claim forms and grounds of resistance in respect of the above;
- Obtaining injunctions for breaches of various restrictive covenants and advising clients on the enforceability of the same;
- Advising on the drafting and negotiation of employment contracts and staff handbooks and policies;
- Dealing with various unfair dismissal cases (including complex whistleblowing, sex and racial discrimination cases);
- Applications for interim relief;
- Redundancy advice and drawing up settlement agreements;
- Preparation of grounds of resistance to sexual harassment claims; and
- Dealing with quasi unfair-dismissal/personal injury cases.
Travelling, cooking and fitness.