The Commercial Litigation team seeks to promote the most practical and cost effective approach to dispute resolution for our clients. Wherever possible we try to achieve pragmatic solutions to general contractual and commercial problems, encouraging alternative forms of dispute resolution where possible.
Our experience in contentious matters allows us to analyse the risk in each case and produce a case plan that we believe will best serve our client situation and enable us to discuss with them the options available.
We handle all forms of commercial dispute including:
- Alternative dispute resolution and litigation troubleshooting at all levels
- Business breakdowns (including company winding up)
- Business information protection
- Business insolvency
- Commercial contracts and contractual disputes
- Construction litigation
- Contentious probate related matters
- Directors disqualification
- Partnership/shareholder disputes
- Personal insolvency and bankruptcy
- Professional negligence
- Specialist costs matters
- IT litigation