The Corporate Recovery and Re-Structuring Team act for licensed insolvency practitioners, banks, lenders, troubled businesses and individuals in financial difficulties.
We are also a founding member of the Cyrus Ross European Group of Law Firms which enables us to deal with cross border insolvency issues for our clients.
Our experienced legal team has been involved in a wealth of transactions acting for an extensive client base which is worldwide and diverse ranging from household names, whether it be High Street chains of retail shops, football clubs, banks or construction companies. We also act for high net worth individuals looking at asset retention and protection.
Our expertise includes:
- Antecedent Transactions
- Asset Retention and Recovery
- Asset Sale and Purchases
- Business Sales
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA’s)
- Directors Disqualification Actions
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA’s)
- Intellectual Property
- Lender Security
- Technical and Compliance Support for Insolvency Practitioners
- Transactions at an Under Value
- Wrongful Trading