As a leading firm in the development and planning field we ensure that we provide our clients with the correct legal advice and framework in order to achieve their objective.
Our legal team has a wealth of experience in every legal aspect of the acquisition and development of sites for commercial, residential and mixed use schemes. We advise at the very early stages of pre purchasing the site to purchasing involving:
- Removing tenants
- Obtaining planning permission
- Negotiating planning agreements
- Restrictive covenants
- Stopping up highways
- Rights of light
- Negotiating development rights
- Drafting construction contracts
- Appointing professionals documenting the construction finance
- Letting the development
- Releasing the profit on the sale of the completed development and re-investing in a new site
- We help our client to release the profit on the sale of the completed development and re-investing in a new site.
We act for a range of successful development companies assisting with site acquisition, building contracts and forward sales. We work closely with our residential conveyancing department to ensure that our developer clients’ needs are met in respect of plot sales on completed developments.
Our practical and commercial approach together with in depth knowledge of the development process enables us to provide bespoke all round and specialist advice to our clients. Our legal team can assist both social and private residential developers as well as substantial commercial developers.