Our Banking and Finance team has extensive experience in acting for clearing and private banks, bridging lenders, mezzanine finance providers, private funds, commercial banks and other lenders for a variety of purposes, including the funding of business acquisitions, asset and real estate whether on a short or long term.
We advise the lenders on banking and funding facilities, debt and debt security. Our team have experience in a range of personal and corporate guarantees and forms of security over all types of assets working together with our property teams to provide a comprehensive service.
As lenders introduce increasingly complex products and criteria, a legal team like ours, known for a commercial outlook and industry know how, is essential. With a wealth of experience advising our lender clients, we are alive to our clients’ needs.
We advise on, draft and negotiate a wide range of banking and finance documents relating to numerous transactions such as:
- Bridging Finance
- Finance to buy businesses / companies
- General Banking and Corporate Lending both secured and unsecured
- Islamic Finance
- Invoice Discounting and Receivable Finance
- Mezzanine Finance
- Private Equity Finance
- Private Lending, Loan Agreements and Security Advice
- Property Finance (short and long term)
- Re-scheduling and Re-structuring Facilities
- Short Term Secured Lending
- Specialist Structured or Leveraged Finance